We all strive to better our lives. Increase our productivity, stick to our resolve, maintain our focus, manage our time (life) effectively and have a meaningful life.
Last week I read a few articles, watched videos. Summary of them may be helpful for many if the timing and psychology are right.
The Psychology of Time Management
Do you know what you are aiming for? What are you trying to achieve?
One of my first professional colleagues used to reply to everything I asked, “What are you trying to achieve by this?” and it would make us think twice before we asked him anything.
According to Brian Tracy here is how you can manage your time better.
- Decide exactly what you want
- Write it down in detail
- Set a deadline to achieve it
- Make a list of everything you need to do to achieve it
- Organize the list into a plan
- Take action on plan immediately
- Do something every day to achieve it